Friday, April 16, 2010


Since I find out I was having another girl, My Mom, Sis and I have been making bows. I really wanted a way to display them but wasnt sure what I wanted. My Mom and I went to Michaels to browse and get some ideas and we came up with this. The mirror was like 2 bucks, I painted it pink and just attached some 1 inch dollar ribbon that I also got from Michaels. Chloe insisted we put some paper flowers around the mirror but you could decorate it any way you want. I might be making another one soon with all the bow making we have been doing. Chloe loves to look in the mirror once I put a bow in her hair.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

So, I eventually will need to make something like this. Jovi doesn't have many cute bows, so I would rather not display them, hence that is why she rarely wears them. I need to make some cute ones so I can display them in the open.
So cute. Chloe sounds so grown up. Cute cute.