Saturday, May 22, 2010

Way Cute Bubble Dress

I've been wanting to make one of these for awhile now. And every tutorial I found on them. Weren't quite what I was picturing in my head. So...I made up my own, and am quite happy with how it turned out. Obviously it would look cuter if I had a little girl to put it on...  I don't have a little girl to model, but I do have the right sized, little... Oh Brady................. Just kidding I wouldn't put it on my son. Well, I wouldn't post a picture of him in it, on the Internet anyway. lol!

                                                 Front side

Backside

You can have the straps crossed like in the picture or just straight down. I'm working on some matching bloomers they will probably be the solid blue color. And some booties, oh and a matching hair accessory.