Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I was just about to throw out our empty tub of cashews today and so glad I didn't. I have been needing a cookie jar and it just so happens the cashew tub was the perfect size. I even made cookies this morning, which are by far my favorite! I don't know remember where I found the recipe, but they are super easy.

LEMON COOKIES

1 Box of lemon cake mix
1 regular size tub of cool whip
1 egg
Powdered Sugar
Combine the top three ingredients. Beat until blended. Batter will be sticky. Drop by teaspoonfuls into a small bowl of powdered sugar. Roll lightly to coat. Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 9-10 minutes.

3 comments:

Leslie Lu said...

That's so cute!!! I love love those cookies and have been making them since i got the recipe from Banana, who got if from you, lol.
I have already tried Chocolate cake mix and Strawberry cake mix. Yummy :)

Jackie said...

Well thank you. I will definitely need to try making the chocolate and strawberry cake mix. You are so smart. It didn't even dawn on me to try a different flavor. I guess lemon will always be my favorite.

Hannah said...

I love these lemon cookies they are so yummy! I'm so glad to have the recipe! And the cookie jar is so fabulous... It would be perfect for my house since it has a screw on top and it won't shatter! thanks for sharing!